MD Inc. is a company of Specialist Emergency Physicians trained in Emergency Medicine, Disaster Medicine, and Pre-Hospital Medicine. Founded by Dr Ibrahim D’Andrea in 2014, MD Inc. is directed by doctors Ibrahim D’Andrea, Tiyiselani Mabasa, Dineo Moiloa and Paul Xafis – all specialists in the field of Emergency Medicine. Our head offices are based in Cape Town, South Africa.
MD Inc. is committed to providing the highest quality products and services to its clients.
MD Inc. provides services and training nationwide. We offer a diverse range of services, which currently include:
- Emergency Unit Specialist Consultation Services
- Locum staff placements to both the private and the government sectors, as well as local and international locum placements
- Medical training courses, from First Aid and Basic Life Support for non-medical persons to Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS), Paediatric Advanced Cardiac Life Support (PALS) and advanced ECG training for health professionals
- The Diploma in Primary Emergency Care preparatory workshop for candidates attempting the DipPEC qualification
- Development and governance of Clinical Decision Units (Short Stay Units or observation / overnight units)
- Ultrasound-guided vascular access procedures.
MD Inc. prides itself on providing Quality Emergency Care to all.
We practice evidence-informed medicine with diligence, integrity and sound ethics.
We engender the utmost respect for our patients and clients, and their families.