Read how a bystander trained in CPR saved someone’s life:
“I was called to a patient who had collapsed at the Two Oceans race. A bystander had started doing CPR. We took over on arrival. After 2 minutes the patient had regained a pulse. He was taken to hospital and diagnosed with a heart attack. Two weeks later I got a call from him. That bystander saved his life.” Dr Ibrahim D’Andrea.
For Non-Healthcare workers
We offer the ‘CPR for Everyone’ which is accredited by the South African Resuscitation Council.
Candidates will receive:
- A workbook
- A certificate upon completion of the course, confirming that you have been taught how to perform CPR.
For Healthcare workers
We offer the ‘Basic Life Support Course for Healthcare Providers’. This is an internationally recognised AHA accredited basic resuscitation course.
- This course is a pre-requisite for advanced life support courses (ACLS, ACLS-EP, PALS, NALS)
- Anyone who is working in a healthcare environment should be current with this course.
- This course will earn you 15 CPD points
Our Basic Life Support Course will teach you:
- How to perform effective CPR
- The resuscitation chain of survival
- How to manage the airway with a bag-valve-mask
- When to terminate resuscitation