Pulse Oximeter CMS50EL
The principle of the CMS50EL Pulse Oximeter is as follows: Photoelectric Oxyhemoglobin Inspection Technology is adopted in accordance with Capacity Pulse Scanning & Recording Technology.
The Pulse Oximeter can be used in measuring the pulse oxygen saturation and pulse rate through finger.
The product is suitable for being used in family, hospital, oxygen bar, community healthcare, physical care in sports (It can be used before or after doing sports and it is not recommended to use the device during the process of having sport) and etc.
- Integrated with SpO2 probe and processing display module,
- Small in volume light in weight and convenient in carrying.
- Operation of the product is simple, low power consumption.
- SpO2 value display.
- Pulse rate value display, bar graph display.
- Low-voltage indication: low-voltage indicator appears before working abnormally which is due to low-voltage.
- Automatically power off function: when the device is under the state of measuring interface. It will automatically power off within 5 seconds if the finger falls out of probe.
Out of stock