If you don’t believe us, here is what attendees of the last course had to say:
“I don’t know how the others did it, but I would not have made it without MD Inc.’s prep.”
“Thank you for the training. It helped me so much!”
“You saved my butt. I would have drowned in panic!”
EM Diploma Preparatory Workshop Details
This workshop consists of two weekends – the first is held prior to the written exam and the second prior to the clinical exam. We recommend that you enroll for both weekends to give you the best chance of success, but either weekend can be booked at the candidate’s discretion.
Enroll for both weekends to receive a discount AND a FREE copy of the AFEM handbook of Acute and Emergency Care.
Weekend 1 – Written Preparation Workshop
- Learn how to answer a question for maximal impact
- Learn how to score marks on questions you don’t have an answer to
- Develop approaches to major topics, such as paediatric emergencies, obstetrics and gynaecology, neurology and much more
- Get individually evaluated on your specific needs to maximise your success
- Learn how to identify high-yield low-volume resources and how to use them correctly
- Workbook with specific advice and memory aids
- Get access to our EM Diploma Preparatory Workshop groups for continued support
Weekend 2 – Clinical Preparation Workshop
- Experience the clinical exam – palpitations, sweat, tears and all!
- Approach and practice all parts of the exam that you will face on the day (visual aided, oral and clinical skills sections)
- Learn through experience and repetition
- Get individualised feedback
- Hear from previous medal winners on how they succeeded
- Workbook with specific advice and model questions
- Ongoing support on our EM Diploma Preparatory workshop groups