The SolarMonkey Adventurer is a slimline, compact, 2-panel solar charger with a 3500 mAh lithium polymer battery.
Besides being compact and super-tough, the SolarMonkey Adventurer’s clamshell design offers optimum weight-to-efficiency at 265 g and 5V 2 Amp output, which enables efficient charging of mobile devices.
The Adventurer features a 4-colour LED light to show level of charge left in the internal battery. It can charge an iPhone / smartphone 1-2 times, a GPS 1-3 times or an iPad by up to 25%. It is also compatible with head lamps, e-readers, hand-held action cameras and much more.
The Adventurer features auto-load, self-sensing technology, meaning that when a device is connected, it will automatically start to charge the device and will optimise the charging parameters required.
- 3500 mAh internal battery
- Water and shock resistant
- MPPT solar technology
- Colour-changing LED to denote level of charge
- Includes a “daisy-chain” feature
- Packed full with protection features – short-circuit protection, overload protection, low voltage protection and thermal insulation battery protection
- Input: solar panel and DC – 5V 600 mA
- Output: via solar panel USB port – 5V 600mA; via internal battery – 5V 2A
- 170 mm long, 96 mm wide and 22,75 mm thick when folded
- Weighs 265 g
Please allow 1 – 2 weeks delivery time.
The final price may not match the advertised price due to exchange rate fluctuations at the time of purchase.