The MiniGorilla is a compact, rugged, high-tech 5V – 19V charger that can be used with iPads, e-readers, camcorders, mobile phones and many more electronic products that require a 19V DC input or less.
Featuring a range of voltage settings (8.4V, 9.5V, 10.5V, 12V, 16V & 19V), the MiniGorilla has a 5V USB output, meaning you can also recharge your mobile, iPod, iPhone, PDA, PSP and more. Incorporating the latest HDLP (High Density Lithium Polymer) battery technology, the MiniGorilla has maximum power efficiency to size and weight. Safety features include short-circuit and over-charging protection. Features an LCD screen which indicates battery capacity status and level of charge left in MiniGorilla.
- High density Lithium Polymer battery – comes pre-charged
- Provides up to 6 hours notebook power (depending on voltage setting and notebook’s specifications)
- Robust and compact – weighs 265g
- Easy-to-use one button technology
- Long battery storage life
- Low battery warning
- LCD backlight screen – automatically turns off after 2 minutes to save power
- Variable voltages: 5V – 19V
- Each kit contains 2 connector packs: notebook connections and mobile phone connections
Please allow 1 – 2 weeks delivery time.
The final price may not match the advertised price due to exchange rate fluctuations at the time of purchase.